Experts in sound innovation
Samsung Audio Lab
Tested and tuned at the California Audio Lab, where our world-class audio engineers apply advanced acoustic technologies and cutting-edge computer modeling to give you incredibly balanced, room-filling sound.
“About two-thirds of people who buy a TV don’t even buy a soundbar, and if we can give them better sound, then I think that’s definitely something to be proud of.”
Sound that wraps around you
3D surround sound
The power to make surround sound come to life. Samsung Soundbar supports DTS Virtual:X, which recreates sound to bring it to new heights and take your audio to 3D.
Feel the depth of moving sound
Samsung Acoustic Beam
Samsung Acoustic Beam Technology delivers a dynamic sound that matches the action on-screen.
Q Soundbar and QLED TV
The Soundbar Q60T syncs with your Samsung TV, creating immersive sound together. It combines sound through the soundbar’s speakers with the TV’s speakers and enhances your experience.
Sound optimized for each scene
Automatically enhances voice clarity on low volumes. Actively optimizes sound for any content.
Hear better. Play better
Game Mode Pro
Immerse yourself in the action with a dedicated setting that optimizes sounds specifically for gaming.
A world of sound with one remote
One Remote Control
You don’t need several remotes. Control key soundbar functions like power, volume, and even sound effects with the Samsung TV remote — right from your TV.
Connect, listen, enjoy
Trying to watch a movie from your laptop, or wanting to game on a bigger screen? Simply connect to your TV with HDMI.
Bluetooth TV connection
Simply use Bluetooth to connect the soundbar to your Samsung TV and enjoy your favourite content right away.
Bluetooth multi connection
Use the soundbar’s Bluetooth to connect two different mobile devices at the same time, and listen to the magic happen even as you switch between the two.
Sound as good as the picture
Seamless HDR 10+ experience
Experience amazing sound to complement your beautiful HDR 10+ content as intended. When you connect HDR 10+ device to the soundbar, you will get detailed picture as well as incredible audio.
More sound without the wire
Wireless surround sound ready
The Wireless Surround Kit* lets you expand your soundbar to a surround sound system easily without the mess of wires**. Together with your soundbar, you can create a 7.1ch channel system for a great surround sound experience.
* Samsung Wireless Rear Speaker Kit sold separately. (Accessory model: SWA-8500S). ** The wireless module requires a power cord to function and speaker cables to connect to rear speakers.
- Total Power360W
- Number of Channel5.1
- Number of Speaker9
- Subwoofer Type ( Active / Passive / Wireless, Bulit-in )Wireless
- Center SpeakerYes
- Up-firing SpeakerYes
- Side-firing SpeakerNo
- Wide Range TweeterNo
- Hole Array TechnologyYes
- Wireless Rear Speaker IncludedNo
- Wireless Rear Surround Speaker Ready (Compatible)Yes
- Audio Feature
- DolbyDolby 5.1
- Sound ModesSurround Sound Expansion,Game Pro,Adaptive,DTS Virtual:X,Standard
- Distortion CancellingNo
- Video Feature
- 4K Video PassYes
- HDRHDR 10+
- Decoding Format
- HDMI In1
- HDMI Out1
- HDMI ARCYes
- HDMI CECYes
- Optical In1
- Audio InNo
- Bluetooth CodecAAC
- Bluetooth Multi ConnectionYes
- USB Music PlaybackYes
- Ethernet PortNo
- One ControlYes
- Bluetooth Power OnYes
- Special Feature
- Smart Things App (Changed from Samsung Connect App)No
- Spotify ConnectNo
- Net Dimension (Main Speaker) (WxHxD)980.0 x 58.0 x 105.0 mm
- Net Dimension (Wireless Module) (WxHxD)N/A
- Net Dimension (Surround Speaker) (WxHxD)N/A
- Net Dimension (Sub Woofer) (WxHxD)205 x 353 x 303 mm
- Gross Dimension (WxHxD): One Packing1036.0 x 460.0 x 252.0 mm
- Net Weight (Main Speaker)3.4 kg
- Net Weight (Wireless Module)N/A
- Net Weight (Speaker)N/A
- Net Weight (Sub Woofer)6.2 kg
- Gross Weight (One Packing)12.1 kg
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Main)0.5 W
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Rear)N/A
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Subwoofer)0.5 W
- Operating Power Consumption (Main)38 W
- Operating Power Consumption (Rear)N/A
- Operating Power Consumption (Subwoofer)28 W
- Free VoltageYes
- Energy StarYes
- Remote ControllerYes
- Wall Mount BracketYes